Jumat, 05 Februari 2010

i know........

i know...
where i come from
but i have dream
and i must achieve it..

my step last time and now
brought me.to one place
and i know sometimes
sun is shiny...and
sometimes
the sun is disappear

now i changed...i am not child ....................i am not spoiled...............
what can i get..............is my focuss..


from now...my times is gold........................no day without reading book n reading everything
i want do what i can do and do the best.............................life is once.....................no more

i believe he love me...........................and i love Him...GOD i love you....my life is yours
make my life useful now......................here.....................in your ways.


lastnight...i thought full.and speaking with my friend...
i know i must be rise...
i must believe that i can
dont give up
after finished it...smile....full..................and be happy...more..
i choosed...one..and it my choice............ i will life with it...
now....prepare...more..and more...for your day....your great day...
when you have chance to get your dream......

ever i feel shy...with my name..
my name is not good....i know..
but i want be like my dream
i think i can be what in my mind.

i know i have no good name
name in good meaning
and i see..that they pride with it
i see it..........and i mile...
why not i cant
if they are can too.............................

not important i think it again
what my lack is motivation to good...
my lack is sometimes...............for me to give the best and more

my name is ENDANG SUHENDAR
it not good name....
but it my name..
i feel it......i life with it...i cant far from it..
and now....i feel.....i must proov...that..i can be succes
I CAN BE A SUCCESS IN MY FUTURE.
i promise....i will get my dream
i want continue my study in university
i want be a undergraduate education

I WILL BE UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION
I PROMISE....................
I WILL RISE IT..
i want expert in english
it investation..supply for brighter future
in this era............it important..................

run away...quickly as you can
get your dream........................
do the best.................................................


I KNOW I CAN GIVE MY NAME..MEANINGFULL
I KNOW I CAN MAKE MY LIFE MEANINGFULL

I BELIEVE